Welcome to the Bright Side!
Have your business' financial challenges become too great to handle without expert help?
Which hat are you wearing today? Let us wear the Finance and Accounting hats and go do what you do best!
It's difficult to make the decision to outsource what you can do yourself; That's what all our clients thought at one point.
Once you make the move, you'll be amazed with what your new found free time will bring you.
We have a passion to help businesses grow and improve; You are not alone, we can help; use us as a sounding board.
Grow yourself, Grow your Business - Free yourself, Run your business.
Get in Touch:
16959 Bernardo Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
- General ledger
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Quickbooks consulting
- Business tax return preparation & Filing
- Individual Income tax preparation & Filing
- Business Plans Preparation
- Strategic Planning
- Budget - Forecast
- Cash Flow Forecast & Optimization
- Management reporting - Scorecards
- Margins Analysis
- Business Performance Management
- Goals Setting
- Project Analysis
- Tax Planning
- Accounting team supervision
- Direct deposit with detailed pay stubs
- Support for wide range of pay types
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday pay accruals
- Federal, State and Local tax calculations
- Voluntary deduction calculations
- Paycheck printing & delivery
- Online employee access to pay stubs
- Contractor payments
- Multi-state payroll
Visit our dedicated Payroll Site: FCPayInc
ANALYZING DETAILS TO CREATE A CLEARER PERSPECTIVE BY KEEPING ACCURATE FINANCIAL RECORDS
"Accurate recordings of transactions, coupled with proper assessment and processing, give businesses a firm base on which to make decisions and create plans for growth and … pay their taxes."
Give us a ring when:
- Your business' financial challenges have become too great to handle without expert help.
- Your accounting software isn't providing the type of data you need to grow your business.
- Are your financial statements inaccurate or incomplete?
- You find yourself sitting in front of QuickBooks wondering where to begin.
- It Takes You Days to Complete Your Taxes.
- Bookkeeping Takes You Away From More Important Tasks.
- Revenue Is Increasing but Profit Isn’t.
- You Have Experienced Rapid Growth.
- Financial Tasks Are Becoming Too Complex.
- You’ve Fallen Behind on your books.
- You need a plan to grow your business.
- You can’t predict your cash flow.
- Compliance is becoming overwhelming.